license key for EDDFv2 in P3Dv4 ?

MichaelMoe

Hi,

i upgraded via this order 1053679 but no licenseskey was provided and the old key for my V2 EDDF  order 792669 does not work ? its says its invalid/or email adress ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please contact Aerosoft support directly via email to support@aerosoft.com as license related problems are not handled publicly (for obvious reasons).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Before you do, check your "Instant downloads" page (not "Orders", where all your older stuff is) on your shop account and you'll find the keys. If you didn't know, they've always been available on the order pages along with the e-mail address you used on the order (in case you changed it and forgot which one you used at the time). I've purchased the new EDDF and EDDS and did not receive the customary follow-up email with the code, so since you have to be on the Instant download page anyway to download, just make a note of the key then. I keep a list in a couple of places of all my add-ons and associated codes on a Word doc (Excel works too of course) so I don't have to hunt down emails or go back to a download page somewhere to retrieve them on reinstallation. Makes it easy to just copy paste the key into the appropriate box when needed.

Please login to display this image.

16 hours ago, Herman said:

Before you do, check your "Instant downloads" page (not "Orders", where all your older stuff is) on your shop account and you'll find the keys. If you didn't know, they've always been available on the order pages along with the e-mail address you used on the order (in case you changed it and forgot which one you used at the time). I've purchased the new EDDF and EDDS and did not receive the customary follow-up email with the code, so since you have to be on the Instant download page anyway to download, just make a note of the key then. I keep a list in a couple of places of all my add-ons and associated codes on a Word doc (Excel works too of course) so I don't have to hunt down emails or go back to a download page somewhere to retrieve them on reinstallation. Makes it easy to just copy paste the key into the appropriate box when needed.

Please login to display this image.

Thanks alot ;)

No information in the emails from Aerosoft shop about this

Thanks again

Michael Moe

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then maybe your payment didn't went through. Did you pay via Paypal? Sometimes for any reason it migh take a while.

Archived