FLP loading and route

Hi,

I'm still trying to use the Coroute function with the CRJ and I can't. My last try was with 1.0.0.4 version and Simbrief generated flightplan from LEBL to EDDF.

Here's the Coroute section of the flp:

[CoRte]

ArptDep=LEBL

RwyDep=LEBL20

ArptArr=EDDF

RwyArr=EDDF18

ArptAltn=ETAR

SID=DALI3W

SIDEnrTrans=DALIN

STAR=

EnrSTARTrans=

STARApprTrans=

APPR_Trans=VECTORS

RwyArrFINAL=

CoRoute=

FltNo=ANE055

Airway1=UN870

Airway1FROM=DALIN

Airway1TO=MAXIR

Airway2=UN853

Airway2FROM=MAXIR

Airway2TO=IRMAR

DctWpt3=ZUE

DctWpt3Coordinates=47.592167,8.817667

Airway4=T163

Airway4FROM=ZUE

Airway4TO=EMPAX

I attached the generated flightplan and 2 snapshots of the FMS. One is showing the Coroute loaded without error with rwy and SID. The second is the route set in the FMS and surprise, there's only 2 legs: The first one from the SID and a direct leg to the DCTWaypoint ZUE.

What can be the problem?

Skip.

Please login to display this image.

LEBLEDDF.flp

I found with Simbrief generated plans, and before using the new Aerosoft CRJ load facility, that after analyzing the route, you should then go through and remove all airways.  If you load a plan with airways I have found that you end up with a SID and STAR and nothing in-between.  By removing the airways all of the principal waypoints are retained to give a quite authentic flight.

Simbrief with airways.

Try this. 

First i do coroute and copy to 2nd, that do fail (Just SId Star)..after this i load it from Route Menue and copy this to 2nd Plan. Then activate and execute and its there...

Well... I don't blame simbrief flightplanning as the route and the format in the FLP file are correct according to CRJ documentation. What I do not understand is why it won't load directly? DO we have to use the FLP menu instead of coroute entry?

Skip.

• 3 months later...

Hey!!!

Good surprise :-). With latest update 1.0.2 I can use Coroute to load Airbus FLP!!! I share now the same folder for FSX Aerosoft Airbus and P3Dv4.1 Aerosoft CRJ.

Skip.

Archived