No problems without Hydraulics

Rhinozherous

I know the systems are not high end deep modeled... But on my las flight I noticed in climb that i forgot to switch on the Hydraulic switches, only 3a was on AUTO. All other 3 switches off. Had zero problems with any controls or error messages. Did I miss something on how they work or is this really that low modelled?

Thank you

vor 13 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

What did you expect to happen exactly?

I think I expected some warnings and not moving controls... but now I have the Manual in front of me and if I get it right then is 3A powering most of the controls, so as  far as I dont trie to use a reverser or so all should work normal? 

The hydraulic switches are for the electrical hydraulic pumps which only come on in the auto mode when the flaps are out of 0 for 1,2,3b pumps. If you had 3a on (there is no auto for 3a) then you would have system 3 pressure and since the engines were running you would also have the system 1 and 2 engine driven pumps on.  The only way to turn the engine pumps off is to close the hyd sov. 

• Aerosoft
59 minutes ago, Rhinozherous said:

I think I expected some warnings and not moving controls... but now I have the Manual in front of me and if I get it right then is 3A powering most of the controls, so as  far as I dont trie to use a reverser or so all should work normal? 

Indeed. I do not believe anything you saw was incorrect. 

Archived