No Dynamic Lights on new Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional

winstonwolf

Hello , 

I buy me today the new Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional P3Dv4 from Simmarket . 

Is there something i dont undrstand ?!?!

But there are no Dynamic Lightning ?!?! Why ? 

I spent my Money for this special Feature :-(

Michael 

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Developer

1.) Can you please check the P3D settings under lighting, that the checkbox for dynamic lights is set.

2.) Can you please check, that the EDDFconfig tool have the checkboxes for the apron lights set.

Same problem, 

the lighting seems to be blocked as it only slightly lights the rear of the plane.

Also their is still the old static lighting which would completly ruin the new, if it would work 

vor 14 Minuten, winstonwolf sagte:

I think you can see some dynamic lightning at the wing edges of the B744 at the right bottom. So dynamic lightning seems to be activated.

Thank you . 

But , i find it not very "professional"  that i pay 35 Euros and then the only best Feature what v4 brings with the Airport is not working . 

Sorry im in the last time not very happy with Aerosoft . 

Michael

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, winstonwolf said:
1 hour ago, winstonwolf said:

Thank you . 

But , i find it not very "professional"  that i pay 35 Euros and then the only best Feature what v4 brings with the Airport is not working . 

Sorry im in the last time not very happy with Aerosoft . 

Michael

What AI aircraft are you using? Blacked out AI aircraft are frequently due to old models (FS9) that haven't been correctly reshaded to work with FSX and beyond. Please take a look with the default AI and see if there's a difference. In the sequence below with a default aircraft at EDDF Pro, you can clearly see that with the helo pointed at the bus, it's lit and the aircraft isn't except by the light pole. In the lower one, the helo is pointed at the aircraft, which is now lit and the bus isn't.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm not using any at the moment. I may fire up my UT Live AI (which is in beta, so if they don't work, I can't tell which is the issue) to see what they look like. In my reply, I used the default AI aircraft to see if dynamic lighting worked on them, which it does. It is a puzzle that your EDDH looks good but what I assume are the same AI aircraft behave differently at EDDF.

vor 4 Minuten, Motormike sagte:

PTA problem most times...way to dark...i use this preset ( a little bit to bright, but it fits to 90% day and night)...http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=PTA and i use SPAI.

I use SPAI too and for Testing i use the original ShadersHLSL Folder . But with no Success . And my EDDH from Justsim works perhaps perfect with Nightligning . 

• Deputy Sheriffs

It may well be that the F-22 won't show DL anywhere. I got the same effect you did at EDDF, but trying it in other places, it was "stealthy" everywhere I tried. I switched to a standard livery for the PMDG 737NGX and as you can see, there is a definite DL effect at gate A13, though not as strong as what you have at EDDH. Just artistically, I'd have to say I prefer the look you see there compared to my 737 at EDDF.

The discussion about shaders is something I hadn't considered and could well be in the mix. There is certainly a lot of variation between flyable add-on/AI/stock aircraft. More than anything, it looks like DL has a ways to go to fully effective.

17 minutes ago, Herman said:

It may well be that the F-22 won't show DL anywhere

Good call.  The F-22 is from IRIS, and it was developed for FSX so I doubt it's DL capable.

It doesn't matter if something is developed in FSX or P3D as long as it is a model it will receive dymanic lighting. Otherwise you couldn't light any buildings at any older scenery with your plane.

DL doesn't work as it should for sure... No exterior light in the dark cockpit, plane is not lightned Under the spotlight...

I hope they'll fix soon but once again 1.8Gb to download :-(. Can't they post the missing files?

Skip.

So now i make the following Tests without any success : 

- Disable PTA Tool , means use original ShadersHLSL Folder 

- Clear Shader Cache 

- Uninstall and Reinstall from EDDF

- Disable ASv4 

- Test different Shadow Settings in P3Dv4 

- Test different Graphic Settings in P3Dv4 

All without any Success . 

All other Airports , OrbX LOWI or Justsims EDDH. EDDL, LFMN works perfectly with the Dynamic Night Lightning . 

I hope Aerosoft solves this Problem fast . 

Michael 

Vor 1 Stunde, Motormike sagte:

Sorry but on the Video its not totally dark . Its Dusk Time . I have the Problem when its totally dark . And forget the Videos from the Producers . They looks everytime very special like the Burgers on the McDonalds advertising , butz when you become an Burger it looks different ;-)

Here i have some news . After a little look around on the Airport i find the strange thing . On the Parking Position V119 till V130 it seems that the Dynamic Lightning works . But on the other Side on the Gates it dont works . Both are the same AI Airplanes. 

I think there is real an Aerosoft Problem. For me the Lightning Effect is too less maybe ?

I hope really that Aerosoft solve the Problem fast. 

Archived