CRJ700X causing P3Dv3 Crash

Hey guys, I have been flying the CRJ700x United Express livery and every time I approach my destination airport, usually during approach phase, P3D crashes.  I checked the event log and noticed this error message for causing the issue.

ASCRJ.dll, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x59804424

Anyone know how to fix this, do I need to do a reinstall? I'm running everything on full admin privileges.

Thanks.

Hello Akams:

I also have P3D v3, I should upgrade but I'm waiting for Majestic to update the Q400. I had the same issue. I was able to complete only 1 flight out of 4 after my first installation of v1.0.0.4. It was frustrating. But after installing the latest version and Hans latest ddl file, I haven't had any more CTDs. There are still a few annoying bugs to fix, but on my side no more CTDs. I think others have not experience the luck I had with this fix, but it doesn't hurt to try what I did since it worked for me.

First make sure you have the latest version of the CRJ v1.0.0.5. Then download the ASCRJ.ddl file that Hans gave us ( ASCRJ1005c. 7z) and replace the one the installation put on your computer. You can find the file in the link below.

Archived