Can't start APU in flight

RandallC

Hello AS, 

I'm really enjoying the CRJ, thanks again for all of the hard work.

Question:  When I want to start the APU in flight, I push the Xflow/APU Pump.  The Icons are coming up on ED2, but the apu intake door will not open, hence when I try and push start, it will not start.  

Any help is appreciated!

P3Dv4

1005c

in flight below 10,000 and airspeed below 250 kias. 

Yes sir,  I was well within the starting altitude limits.  I was below 10,000 MSL.  It's been awhile since I had to memorize these, but I believe in the 700 you can start the APU below FL 370, and can use the APU generator up to FL410.  Thanks Mathijs.

2 minutes ago, RandallC said:

Thank you Hans!  Now if you could just fix my short term memory.  Now if you could just fix my short term memory.

My skills in fixing short term memory are widely known. Only problem is that I totally forgot how to do it.

27 minutes ago, RandallC said:

Thank you Hans!  Now if you could just fix my short term memory.  Now if you could just fix my short term memory.  

24 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

My skills in fixing short term memory are widely known. Only problem is that I totally forgot how to do it.

Release 2061? ;)

Archived