CRJ Manager not working correctly

I am using version 1.0.0.5. with FSX  I've tried several times - always the same result: Only fuel is transferred to the sim (FSX), while Payload is not changed. I tried running the CRJ manager as an admin - doesn't help. The only thing that works is Dave. Also, the PFPX profiles provided do not seem to entirely match the CRJ manager. So you could not load 2500kg of cargo, e.g.

Thanks for the hint Mathijs. Unfortunately, it didn't help. The fuel gets loaded, the rest of the load doesn't. With Dave it works, so it's kind of a workaround.

Concerning the fix tool, It restarts two services and otherwise tells me that the issues can't be fixed. 

Would it help, to reinstall the correct redistributable? Which version is it for the CRJ?

On 8/15/2017 at 8:07 AM, abueren said:

I am using version 1.0.0.5. with FSX  I've tried several times - always the same result: Only fuel is transferred to the sim (FSX), while Payload is not changed. I tried running the CRJ manager as an admin - doesn't help. The only thing that works is Dave. Also, the PFPX profiles provided do not seem to entirely match the CRJ manager. So you could not load 2500kg of cargo, e.g.

2500 KG of cargo seems excessive for any CRJ model. The aircraft typically does not carry "freight" other than passenger baggage - the bulk of which is loaded in the aft baggage compartment, with the center compartment typically being used for smaller gate-checked bags that are too big to fit in the overhead bins in the cabin. Even on the 900, with every seat filled, if all 72 passengers had a bag weighing 25 KG (which is unlikely), that would account for only 1800 KG.

Somewhere in the PFPX default settings, you can specify the per-passenger baggage weight. That may be set too high. I'm not at my computer, but I believe the per-passenger baggage allowance has one amount for "domestic" flights, and a higher default amount for "international" flights.

I normally use Dave to load the aircraft. I haven't tried the manager program recently, but it has always worked in the past to load both pax+baggage and fuel. 

Jim Barrett

This problem was seen in earlier Beta Testing and we found that one could press the load button a second time and it would transfer.  This was not seen in later testing.  I'm wondering if you might have a folder permissions issue going?  Which version of FSX to you have, and where is it installed to? If it's FSX SP2 or FSX Acceleration, and installed to the default location, the folder permissions (full control access rights) for your account for the Program Files X86\Microsoft Flight Simulator folder might need to be changed by taking ownership of the folder and all sub-folders.

On ‎21‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 15:29, DaveCT2003 sagte:

This problem was seen in earlier Beta Testing and we found that one could press the load button a second time and it would transfer.  This was not seen in later testing.  I'm wondering if you might have a folder permissions issue going?  Which version of FSX to you have, and where is it installed to? If it's FSX SP2 or FSX Acceleration, and installed to the default location, the folder permissions (full control access rights) for your account for the Program Files X86\Microsoft Flight Simulator folder might need to be changed by taking ownership of the folder and all sub-folders.

sorry, been away for a couple of days. I

I have FSX SP2, installed to h:\microsoft flight Simulator. I don't have Problems with other addons like the older PMDG-Aircraft that write loads from an external program or the Aerosoft Airbus. Also, fuel can be written to FSX, just not the loads.

There is a large update coming out tomorrow, please download/install and see if you still have problems.  Remember to disable all computer security and run the installer as Admin. Also, be sure you have the latest C++ Restributable 2015 installed. 

Best wishes.

Archived