CRJ and EZDok

my observation after the first two flights concerning EZDok v2 with v. 1.005:

- The outside View is screwed up: It seems stuck in the "internal" cockpit view, so when you step outside, it only shows part of the hull in grey, not the entire airplane, no textures

- For the cockpit views, it's not possible to save the zoom factor for a specific view. Not having tested it again on other airplanes, I believe this is normally possible. So if e.g. you save a zoomed view for DAVE and switch back to your normal panel view, it is now also zoomed.

- Overall: There are no wing views included with this aircraf? --> come on guys, that can't be it

Best regards 

Adrian

• Deputy Sheriffs
  1. Please use EzDok to switch to the external view if you get out from the VC. Why should the aircraft be completely rendered if you explicitly state that you are in the cockpit?
  2. Wouldn't that be a support request for EzDok?
  3. It's true that there aren't any build in wing views. As you have EzDok you can easily configure them yourself.

Thanks for the quick answer.

When using EZDok with a new aircraft, there are two default views available - see the attachment. One in a sort of pilot seat (section virtual cockpit), one outside of the aircraft (section "aircraft") . The one in the virtual cockpit worked like always. The one in the aircraft section produces the results a described above. Am I doing something wrong here?

Since this has never happened with any other plane (default or addons like PMDG, Flightsimlab or the Aerosoft Airbus are fine), I assume it's got to do with the CRJ. 

Maybe somebody using EZDOK as well can give me a clue?

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

There is no virtual cabin in the product and it is made to simulate the job of the pilot, he sits in the cockpit. We therefore decided a wing view is sort of silly as the crew will simply never see it. But as Tom said, if you feel you should have one, it's easy to create one.

Please note this topic has been discussed to death already three times. We're not doing it a fourth time.

I now found the other thread with a hint about reconfiguring the aircraft in EZdok again, so I'll try that. For some reason, I didn't find that one on Saturday with a search for EZDOK. 

21 hours ago, abueren said:

- The outside View is screwed up: It seems stuck in the "internal" cockpit view, so when you step outside, it only shows part of the hull in grey, not the entire airplane, no textures

Close your sim, and run the EZCA config tool again. This solved the external texture problem for me.

- For the cockpit views, it's not possible to save the zoom factor for a specific view. Not having tested it again on other airplanes, I believe this is normally possible. So if e.g. you save a zoomed view for DAVE and switch back to your normal panel view, it is now also zoomed.

This is an EZDOK bug as far as I know. Certain view won't let you save a zoom factor less than 0.40

- Overall: There are no wing views included with this aircraf? --> come on guys, that can't be it

You have EZDOK. Just create a wing view yourself?

Archived