CRJ 700/900 jams

Hey, I have a problem with Aerosoft CRJ 700/900. When I use this plane in FSX on the begining everything is fine but after few minutes game is awfully jam. When I use another aeroplane i don't have this problem.

My computer spec :

Procesor: Intel(R) Core(Tm) i-7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

Video Care: NVIDIA GeForce 970M 3GB 

• Aerosoft

While there are certain people (we have 11 so far) who mentioned lower then expected framerates (two of them re-installed the sim and solved the problem that way), we have not heard of anybody where the framerates drop extremely.  As this is FSX the most logical cause is that you running out of VAS memory and the systems is swapping to disk.  

Just now, nealmac said:

That's a very low end CPU. It sounds like it is getting too hot, so it's slowing itself down in order to try and cool itself.

It's not that low end. It is one of the slower Core I7's, but still, it should be fast enough to deal with FSX.

@RafalBT how much memory does your PC have? And, if you know that, is there any memory shared between the CPU and the video card?

6 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

It's not that low end. It is one of the slower Core I7's, but still, it should be fast enough to deal with FSX.

@RafalBT how much memory does your PC have? And, if you know that, is there any memory shared between the CPU and the video card?

I would of said 2.6GHz was definitely in the "low" end. A CPU running at a constant speed of 2.6GHz will just about be good enough, but if it starts getting hot without adequate cooling, that thing is gonna slow itself down by half, giving you a slideshow.

Archived