Help - all of a sudden cockpit is odd!

Flugkapitan

Greetings,

I've been enjoying the Aerosoft Airbus Bundle (A318/319/320/321) for quite some time now. This evening I was going to make a flight in the A320 and the cockpit looked like this. I have not changed anything in my simulator (FSX-SE) or in Windows 10. Any advice will be GREATLY appreciated!

Apologies if I've posted in the wrong forum.

Scott Cebula

Please login to display this image.

Did anything on your computer change, like folder/file permissions, updates to ANY software including Windows 10 or anything that may have affected any C++ Redistributables?  If so, try rolling back the update and see if that fixes it.

Hi and thanks for the reply.

The only thing I can think of, is when FSX-SE was loading I got some strange messages about the QW B757 re-installing and that a new product key/serial number had been save to my PC. I loaded a couple of other A/C, including the QW B757 and the FeelThere E195 (which I am currently flying). No issues with either of them. The latest Window update was several days ago. I did not have problems in the aftermath of that.

Scott

Just a "bump"....any help, anyone?

Tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the bundle. That did not help. Did validation of the FSX-SE files via the Steam launcher - that didn't help either. I have a support ticket in, but have only had one reply and what was suggested did not work. Haven't heard from them since Monday.

Scott

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have had the DirectX 10 preview mode engaged for a long, long time (using Steve's FX Fixer Utility) and have never had a problem with it being engaged. The Airbus is the only aircraft I'm having issues with.

Scott

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then there is something with FSX:SE, as I use the Airbus in FSX with DX10 and Steve's utility also without any problem

Hi Mopperle,

Thank you for the reply. I am beginning to suspect that also. However I would sure like to find a fix for this before having to uninstall and reinstall FSX-SE. It would take forever to get all my addons, tweaks, etc...so I'd be back to where I was.

The last reply I had to my support ticket was on Monday. Can't say I'm impressed in the slightest with Aerosoft Support staff :-(

Regards,

Scott

Hi all,

I just wanted to report that my cockpits are now back to normal :boingy_s:

I downloaded and installed the latest version of Steve's DX10 Fixer and that solved the problem.

As far as Aerosoft tech support goes, I rescind my previous comment. I submitted an additional ticket about the problem and the new tech I was assigned was very cordial, helpful and pro-active about keeping in touch with me.

Cheers,

Scott

Archived