FMS Display not readable

Hi,

I just took a quick look into the CRJ-700 and noticed, that the FMS displays are somehow broken. I cannot read it. Is there a way to fix it?

Screenshot attached.

Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

Thank you for the answer. Indeed I did not restart my pc after installing but now I did and the displays still show the "squashed" menu. Is there I way I manually could check if the needed fonts were properly installed?

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, do the following:

- uninstall the CRJ

- reboot your system

- in case you use any Steam game, make sure that no Steam client is running, check via the Taskmanager that there is no Steam process running, if so, kill it

- in case you have Windows 10 running, make sure that te  firewall i enabled

- run the CRJ installer as Administrator (right clock on the setuo file and choose "Run as Administrator"

• 2 weeks later...

hans,

I installed the CRJ into P3Dv4 and had the same font issue as AIXtreme2k. I followed mopperle instructions but still did not see the fonts  "DA FMS Font Small Standard", "DA FMS Font Standard", "DACRJDisp Standard" and "ECAMa Standard"   They are labeled with the suffix "regular" instead of "standard" in my fonts.....Is this acceptable?

ryann

Archived