PFPX 1.28.9 with TOPCAT

Hello FlightSiimSoft-Team,

there's yet another error. If I send my data out of PFPX 1.28.8 to TOPCAT all is well, but if I use 1.29.9 with TOPCAT the fields of "passenger load" and "cargo load" are empty with the hint "Zero fuel weight adjusted" and the Dry Operation Weight ist used as Zero Fuel Weight. See screenshots below:

Please login to display this image.

PFPX 1.28.8 as example, looks the same in 1.28.9

TOPCAT with PFPX 1.28.8

TOPCAT with PFPX 1.28.9

Hello,

I have TOPCAT and when I transfer the take-off calculations I have a problem.
Since the last update of PFPX the speeds V1 V2 and Vr no longer appear in the flight sheet

Regard

Jean de Villenave d'Ornon

39 minutes ago, jeanpy said:

Hello,

I have TOPCAT and when I transfer the take-off calculations I have a problem.
Since the last update of PFPX the speeds V1 V2 and Vr no longer appear in the flight sheet

Regard

Jean de Villenave d'Ornon

Confirmed when using the EDS OFP, the PFPX OFP however is fully functional in this respect.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's the format of the operational flight plan.

EDS

PFPX

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, guys...

Anyone with problem regarding runway selection during flight plan preparation?

My issue is.. when i select to "find a flight plan" (using High airways only), the program change the runway after the flightplan is completed. And it is causing issues when i transport to PMDG.

For example. Today (sunday 27), EGLL (on FS) is operating runway 9L for arrival and 9R for departure. My flightplan is from EGLL to LKPR. When i select both airports, the program select 09R for departure (DET1K) and landing on rwy 24 in LKPR (LOMK5S). When i select "find a fight plan, high airways only" (i do this because PFPX is not so smart on create fight plans, using low airways instead of high) and try to create, the program change the runway 09R to 09L and change the runway 24 to runway 30, mantaining the same SID and Star wich, in most cases, is not available to that runway (DET1K is for 9L, DET1J is for 9R). When i transport to PMDG, a message of (DEP NOT AVLB TO RWY) appears, it means that departure is not available for this runway, and the other problem is that the FMC says that EGLL is not available in FMC for any runway (missing all SID's on FMC).

If i use the same route but other program to calculate and transport the .RTE to PMDG fightplan, this issue does not occur.

Anyone here had this issue before?!?

And this relates the topic?

26 minutes ago, Renato Roberto said:

Today (sunday 27), EGLL (on FS) is operating runway 9L for arrival and 9R for departure

Have you configured the PFPX airport to arrive 09L and depart 09R, this is the standard Heathrow configuration when East operations in use.

i do this because PFPX is not so smart on create fight plans, using low airways instead of high)

No issue using find via lower airways or with correct SID selection dependent on runway.

When i transport to PMDG, a message of (DEP NOT AVLB TO RWY) appears, it means that departure is not available for this runway, and the other problem is that the FMC says that EGLL is not available in FMC for any runway (missing all SID's on FMC).

PFPX does not export the SID/STAR or runway in the .RTE file. Are the AIRAC's matched ? Which PMDG aircraft ?

On 27/08/2017 at 10:13 AM, srcooke said:

And this relates the topic?

Have you configured the PFPX airport to arrive 09L and depart 09R, this is the standard Heathrow configuration when East operations in use.

No issue using find via lower airways or with correct SID selection dependent on runway.

PFPX does not export the SID/STAR or runway in the .RTE file. Are the AIRAC's matched ? Which PMDG aircraft ?

On the sequence:

No.. if you didn't like, you can remove the post...

No.. this issue (changing the runways during planning) is not only on EGLL. Is in other airports too.

I only use high airways. Rarely use low, my B74F does not like that... kkk

PMDG B747-400F

On 13/08/2017 at 0:09 PM, MagicPhantom said:

Hello FlightSiimSoft-Team,

there's yet another error. If I send my data out of PFPX 1.28.8 to TOPCAT all is well, but if I use 1.29.9 with TOPCAT the fields of "passenger load" and "cargo load" are empty with the hint "Zero fuel weight adjusted" and the Dry Operation Weight ist used as Zero Fuel Weight. See screenshots below:

PFPX 1.28.8 as example, looks the same in 1.28.9

TOPCAT with PFPX 1.28.8

TOPCAT with PFPX 1.28.9

IBe solved  this issue by clicking « Man Zero Fuel Weight » on the right. I don’t know why but it works for mer.

I did this before. Problem is that you have to insert the ZFW from PFPX yourself. As you see above, the ZFW for that flight was 61263kg, not 41413kg in TopCat. Because that is the DOW (Dry Operation Weight).

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎13‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 12:09, MagicPhantom sagte:

Hello,

sorry for the late reply, but this error will be solved with next release.

Archived