SIMstarter NG.FLT

Sabretooth78

I recently noticed a problem with some of my aircraft (particularly the Wilco/feelThere E-jets) where I was unable to control the cockpit lighting.  After some testing, I discovered it worked normally when I didn't set SimStarter to create the starting situation.  It seems the problem is caused by an entry "PanelLights=True" in the FLT file underneath the heading [Switches.0].  It is the only setting under the heading set to "True"; if set to "False", everything seems to behave normally.  I don't see an option within SimStarter to change this behavior and instead it needs to be fixed manually, or just create the situation in the sim.

• Developer

Try starting FSX without "Use different situation settings". Don't select a saved flight. Load your favorite aircraft and save that flight. After saving you can use this saved flight in SIMstarter NG as "Saved flight". Check "Use different situation settings" to modify the starting location, time and aircraft (if you want to). This should solve your issue.

Archived