CRJ 700/900 POOR TEXTURE QUALITY

33 minutes ago, ClashinJon said:

Textures are one of the best you will ever see in Flight Sim. Just because your potato of a shitty PC can't handle the amazingness by Aerosoft you then subject yourself to blaming the aircraft like a majority of people do when it's your own fault. :)

Lets try and stay friendly ok ? I think an I7 7700k along with an 1080 should be more than enough to handle the CRJ 700/900......

On 8/12/2017 at 6:34 AM, TroyaForceOneZ said:

Am I the only one that feels like the CRJ is a bit low quality regarding wings and some parts of the cockpit

Have you compared what you're seeing to CRJ videos and screen shots?   If not, please try that and let us know if you're getting a different experience than others.

On 8/12/2017 at 6:34 AM, TroyaForceOneZ said:

cockpit

Not picking on you in any way, but technically it's a Flight Deck on larger aircraft (unless Frank's flying, then it might as well be an F-35 and he can call it "cockpit" all he wants! :)

Archived