EK408 omdb-ymml unable to plan flight

Does not matter the settings I continue to get errors trying to plan this. I used the default profile for the 777-300er and every time I plan it gives me errors about max fuel and others. Please help

PFPX is on drugs! What did I do wrong?? I cannot bring 100 people. 

Please login to display this image.

And ZERO people and 5k of cargo errors also

I angered the flight sim Gods. I am unable to paste a route into the route section of pfpx on a restart. Restarting has not helped this route causes bugs in pfpx. I am giving up flying tonight, I have the latest beta version available and I don't have the patience for this.

I have used a profile from AirlinerPerformance.net without issue.

How have you setup ETOPS? post a snaphot ( note my image will be slightly different )

Your plan with max pax load:

10 hours ago, srcooke said:

I have used a profile from AirlinerPerformance.net without issue.

How have you setup ETOPS? post a snaphot ( note my image will be slightly different )

Your plan with max pax load:

"invalid argument" is the error pop-up I am getting trying to plan again. And I had to go to task manager and close pfpx manually because it was frozen. Yesterday my error was user error caused by only selecting one etops airport, YPCC... I added YPPH and it compiled. But when I went back to manually add the step climbs as in the flight plan pulled off flightaware invalid argument is my error. Restarting pfpx I cannot copy and paste a plan into the route. 

13 hours ago, gear up and off said:

Restarting pfpx I cannot copy and paste a plan into the route

Is this just trying to re-plan the OMDB-YMML route or every route?

Hi Stephen, thanks for plugging my files, as ever. Just a reminder that Cost Index climb and descent is available on that aircraft (and most of my Boeing and Airbus files). Just select ECON and PFPX will calculate using the same CI as you've entered for cruise. The OP's CI400 is very high, that's a "fine on fuel, let's make up lost time enroute" CI number.

Cheers

Jon

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 1:41 PM, BW901 said:

Hi Stephen, thanks for plugging my files, as ever. Just a reminder that Cost Index climb and descent is available on that aircraft (and most of my Boeing and Airbus files). Just select ECON and PFPX will calculate using the same CI as you've entered for cruise. The OP's CI400 is very high, that's a "fine on fuel, let's make up lost time enroute" CI number.

Cheers

Jon

At one time that was the default CI for EK

• 1 month later...

This route has etops requirements and this is making me carry 20kgs of fuel extra making me too heavy most of the time I plan the flight. There are a limited number of airports I can select and I have tried many combinations, is this an easy fix by changing a config in the aircraft profile? Thank you for any assistance. 

Try setting either your planning/units in options or the aircraft profile to the same units, either kgs or lbs.

Have you tried the alternative aircraft profile ?

Post your latest snapshots including the EDTO setup.

On 10/5/2017 at 12:23 AM, srcooke said:

Try setting either your planning/units in options or the aircraft profile to the same units, either kgs or lbs.

Have you tried the alternative aircraft profile ?

Post your latest snapshots including the EDTO setup.

I have both imperial.

I tried the addon 777 profile

Next time I have time to fly the route I'll take a picture. I can disable etops and get correct numbers. The small stretch of airspace south of Diego Garcia makes me put in etops airports on most daily EK409 routes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 12:37 AM, srcooke said:

From your original post the images indicate PFPX is set to pounds and the aircraft kilograms, maybe worth checking they match.

I had a mistake in the aircraft profile although i have not had a chance to fly and test I plan to on Sunday.  but I had in the aircraft profile set alternative airports to only military

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2017 at 1:58 PM, gear up and off said:

At one time that was the default CI for EK

Hi,

Sorry to say, but EK don't use CI400 anymore. This was for a limited time only during the "good old time" :). Now they are using CI57, which is a bit reasonable...

Archived