Thinking of buying - question about updates

Greetings to all from North Dakota!

I'm getting ready to buy the CRJ. I am wondering if all the updates/revisions (e.g., Rev 251 / 1.0.0.5) are included in the current download/installer.

Thanks,

Scott Cebula

Here is where the 1.0.0.5c version is located. The current version of the main installers is 1.0.0.5 and the version in the link below is an "experimental" one to help with LNAV tracking issues. The .dll in the .7z file file goes in <SIM DIRECTORY>/SimObjects/Aerosoft CRJ Base/Panel/

It's a well done sim with a few issues that are being (very quickly) worked on by the developer. There isn't a failure model and not all systems are 100% modeled, but if you want to simulate day-to-day ops in the CRJ, it's very well done.

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, Flugkapitan said:

Greetings to all from North Dakota!

I'm getting ready to buy the CRJ. I am wondering if all the updates/revisions (e.g., Rev 251 / 1.0.0.5) are included in the current download/installer.

Thanks,

Scott Cebula

Hi Scott,

in general there are 2 sources:

Hotfixes, single files that needs to be copied manually, can be found here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/829-hotfixes/

Also announcements an new version available are being made here.

In most cases a full new installer will be provided, which you can find in your Aerosoft shopaccount.

Archived