SideStick Aint Working When Connected

DJ Hamp

Hey me and a friend tried to fly the a320 togheter with connected flightdeck and we managed to connect to each other (one being master and the other slane) but when we tried to steer the plane with out joysticks it dident work, help please?

Happy to try to help you, but I'm afraid we'll need more information for each person:

1.  What flight simulator are you using (FSX, FSX:SE, P3DV1/2/3/4)?

2.  Please send me a Private Message to let me know where you purchased the Airbus from (Aerosoft or Steam), and include the order information

(account email address and order #).

3.  What is the version (revision) number of the Airbus software?  This can be found in the Product.cfg file (open the file with Notebook), which is located

in the [Main Flight Simulator folder]\Aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321 or [Main Flight Simulator folder]\Aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319 folder.

4.  When you say that you're not using joysticks, what are you using (how are you turning the aircraft).

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Archived