Problem on Taking Off

Hi,

I have been using the normal take off procedure of Man Toga as I move along the runway everything goes fine and I take off as normal. All the checklists work normally throughout the flight. No Alpha Floor warnings. After a short while the Throttle Climb warning flashes in the PFD. I move throttles to this setting and the rest of the flight is fine.

Just recently however I have been getting the Throttle Climb warning as soon as the Aircraft starts rolling before I go into the take off throttle mode. If this happens the flight becomes impossible to control.   I am using all the Checklists and each one passes with no problems until I get to the after take off checklist which does not start and cannot be started I have also been having some difficulty getting the Aircraft to Taxi having to put on considerable thrust to get the Aircraft to move at all. The Loading and Fuel Tool has be used and I am not overweight or carrying too much Fuel. Quite puzzled by this sequence of events.. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Kind regards James.

so just to make sure i didnt missunderstand you:

you set the lever at TOGA and get the warning to reduce to climb thrust while being on the ground? And you got a no blue take-off memo as well?

The Climb Thrust warning flashing occurs before I engage Toga just as soon as the Aircraft starts rolling. I never go straight to Toga as I am told that it is bad for the engines to go to full thrust immeadiately. I am using real world weather updated every 15 Minutes just in case this may be causing some instabilty.

Kind regards James.

As far as I know, the climb thrust thing warning can technically only appear if you have autothrust enabled, if you are higher than the thrust reduction altitude, and of course if your thrust lever is not in climb position. 

So my guess would be that the problem has to do with the checklists. Could you please specify the issue you encounter with getting the take-off page? Are you sure you set everything up correctly?

Archived