Download Hotfix 1.05?

37 minutes ago, Airbus666 said:

Then you have to wait until simmarket has uploaded the installer. It's all up on simmarket in this case. Aerosoft has nothing to do with it

Sorry this is not quite true . A valid licence has been purchased and aerosoft could easily provide the files is they wished they do not . I purchased from flightsimstore worried about exactly this issue but  then read this in the hotfix section  "In this section you will find all the files that we updated since the original release. We are putting them here so it is easier for people who bought the CRJ at external shops to get the files, it is also easier and smaller. "Copied today from your the hotfix section.

So did not worry and purchased from flightsimstore last saturday  , save restore does not work  on my version essential for how I fly  now have to wait till files uploaded sometime in the future. Sorry aerosoft this is not good enough and was misleading you need to treat all customers the same when a product is faulty not just fix the aerosoft store version and maybe sometime inj the future people who purchased from somewhere may be able to get a fix  .By the way flightsimstore are still sending out v1.00 not 3 or 4 or 5 . 

Archived