Mathijs Kok

Antonov An-2 preview (released)

Just started thinking that it was som kind of pr from Aerosoft :D
It was in Gothenburg Sweden today around 10:00

Will this aircraft include panel vibrations? Because when this old radial engine start it creates an earthquake around it ! :) 

Outstanding! Ok, since nobody asked :hahaha_s:  (maybe it's too new of a topic) but........................release date yet? :P Nice to see some props instead of just jets being added. Looks like it's moving along really well, nice work guys!

Fantastic news!  I loved the old (and now seemingly abandoned) Annushka by Sibwings, and I've been missing it in P3D4.

Just posted a link to Sim Outhouse, where there are some vocal AN-2 fans - one in particular who I think is going to be very happy.

Great to hear about this project, I've been hoping that Aerosoft will do this plane sometime.....The pictures just look amazing, what a stunning plane she is:wub::wub::wub::wub:.....

Just wondering, will it have most of the systems simulated??...And how much will it cost, approximately?

Really looking forward to fly her!!!!:boingy_s::funkychick_s:

Awesome. I once had the pleasure to be in the cockpit for an AN-2 engine start. All told it took three of us to get it running. Fantastic weird beast.  Can't wait for this one. 

Looks great! Is it a renewed SimWings version unter the Aerosoft brand or is this a completely new development? I had the SimWings version for FSX. But since P3D became more and more popular, I've never heard of any development from them so far. After it was obviously less and less compatible I decided to delete it.

Regards, Dominik

16 hours ago, Ayster said:

Interesting! I enjoyed the Sibwings version so hopefully this will be as good as that one.

We would not release this one if it was not significantly better.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ayster said:

Interesting! I enjoyed the Sibwings version so hopefully this will be as good as that one.

This model of SibWings was very nice, agree and I very like it, but never be finished in 100% and it was ONLY for FSX. Not oficially for P3Dv1-3 and it dosent work in P3Dv4 for sure (the best sim from now!).

I did some of high detailed repaints and hope for OctopusG model I will do the same part or more :) (I have old PSD with this repaints) :

SibWingsA_ahpeewr.jpg

th_An-2_SP-AMN_4_zps43f7ebd5.jpg th_SP-DLA_An-2_screen2_zps6e1e2e5c.jpg

Pictures of SW models + my skins. Cant wait!

When's the release date? Will it have wing flex? Will it have independent CDUs and NDs?

Just kidding. Looks amazing. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, nealmac said:

When's the release date? Will it have wing flex? Will it have independent CDUs and NDs?

Just kidding. Looks amazing. 

And GTN 750 ? ;) But to be serious it could be nice to see here as option basic gps sticked to the glass. Its normal in Todays An-2.

Nowy-3JPG_qhhaxrr.jpg

324882.jpg