1.0.0.5 FMS flying Zickzack arround the path

Before i had no trouble with it, with 1.005 it flies Zickzack around the FMS path. Drivin me nuts. 

Instead of follwing the path it goes left right left right etc...it do not settle down on the FMS path 

I tried also dir intc, doesn't help still flying like drunk around path

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the next dir intercept there was a line to the choosen waypoint, which it headed and this  disappeared as soon the CRJ was on drawed track, is this normal? 

Ok, and now it crashed to the desktop, maybe PCs fault (ntdll.dll). Had this not for ages. 

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.0.28.21686, Zeitstempel: 0x594a7255
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.15063.447, Zeitstempel: 0xa329d3a8
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000374
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000f775f
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x48e0
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d311be908e306b
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Berichtskennung: 3cf6f705-96ef-4590-bb43-be6801287aae
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 

Same here it is not capable of maintaining the route 

extremly enoying i know it is a manual aircraft but having to track my flightplan in hdg mode goes a step to far time to go back to the ngx for the time being

vor 1 minute, Hans Hartmann sagte:

OK, it seems that I fixed A and broke B. I sincerely apologize for that.

Just to be sure: Did everyone who has this issue use the DIR INTC function (or copy&paste on the LEGS page) before it happened?

When I configured my FMC I had a discontinuity and there I used the copy&paste function to overwrite the discon. Is it this what you mean?

OK, it seems that I fixed A and broke B. I sincerely apologize for that.

Just to be sure: Did everyone who has this issue use the DIR INTC function (or copy&paste on the LEGS page) before it happened?

It happened to me shortly after I dialed down my altitude while approaching the TOD. I had NOT used DIR INTC up to that point, and the NAV tracking had been fine - when the FMS CDI suddenly deflected full left.

I did try to use the DIR function to get back on track to the upcoming waypoint, but although the MFD course line was redrawn correctly, the CDI remained deflected fully left from that point until I switched to LOC mode to shoot the approach.

(I flew the entire descent in HDG SELECT).

Jim Barrett

Hi,

did not have a CTD but also problems with followig the course. Had a short track from TNCM to MDPC. After takeoff from 10 the bird startet it's right turn but did not follow the programmed course. Everything was set correktly in my opinon. No discontinuities, Selector to FMS1 and so on. When I reached cruise altitude I tried to make a direct to the next waypoint by selecting it on the legs-page and pressing exec. The route was accepted but when I switcht AP back to NAV the CRJ started again to fly circles.

The problem should be fixed now, but since it's a pretty annoying one, Mathijs and I decided to offer it as an experimental version to those of you who don't want to wait until the next installer is released. "Experimental" means that it has only been tested by me and wasn't run by the beta team.

You can find the files attached to this post. A readme with information where to copy the DLL is included. Please make sure to exit FSX/P3D before copying those files.

If you run into any problems with this version, please make sure to mention that you are using version 1.0.0.5c when you post them.

I hope this helps.

ASCRJ_1005c.7z

Ok, switched extern GPU on 

Switched batterie, service and ac

Set Nav align switches 

And then just looking outside 

Crash with Dumbfile

Restart, til now no crash...

Powered plane up, then i tried to remove GPU with Dave...dont function, it stays also if driving around on the airport. 

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

The problem should be fixed now, but since it's a pretty annoying one, Mathijs and I decided to offer it as an experimental version to those of you who don't want to wait until the next installer is released. "Experimental" means that it has only been tested by me and wasn't run by the beta team.

You can find the files attached to this post. A readme with information where to copy the DLL is included. Please make sure to exit FSX/P3D before copying those files.

If you run into any problems with this version, please make sure to mention that you are using version 1.0.0.5c when you post them.

I hope this helps.

ASCRJ_1005c.7z

conventional departure tracking a vor, then dir to & switching to fms, dir to, dir to, then switching to tracking a loc... everything works deliciously!

many congrats :)

Archived