CTD and a very hard tendency to nose dive

Hello,

First off let me say I am loving the CRJ so far. However I've had a problem on my last flight. First off on 5 separate occasions the CRJ autopilot would set nose trim full down causing the plane to nose dive and me having to pull it up disconnecting the A/P. I do not know what would cause this but is certainly not my controller as when I try to set trim with my controller it will disconnect the A/P. Also the last thing is that on a go around due to this I got a CTD. Just wanted to let you guys know and hope to have it fixed.

Thank You,

Joseph DePaola

1 hour ago, joedepaola said:

Hello,

First off let me say I am loving the CRJ so far. However I've had a problem on my last flight. First off on 5 separate occasions the CRJ autopilot would set nose trim full down causing the plane to nose dive and me having to pull it up disconnecting the A/P. I do not know what would cause this but is certainly not my controller as when I try to set trim with my controller it will disconnect the A/P. Also the last thing is that on a go around due to this I got a CTD. Just wanted to let you guys know and hope to have it fixed.

Thank You,

Joseph DePaola

Do you have a Saitek Cessna trim wheel? I have had some nose trim down runaways from time to time, not just in the CRJ. 

1 hour ago, Ths said:

Do you have a Saitek Cessna trim wheel? I have had some nose trim down runaways from time to time, not just in the CRJ. 

I do not

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Most likely your control hardware gives out some commands that are noisy. In the 1.0.0.5 version are some tweaks that prevent that. For the CTD (many are fixed in 1.0.0.5) please report in the special topic about that.

Thanks Mathjis. Also nice headshot in the skycam by the way ;)

Archived