Online Product Activation

Now that Aerosoft Launcher is Obsolete and thus Online Activation has also been Discontinued.

Does this mean that if I buy, for example any Justflight download products from Aerosoft that they do not need Online Activation ?

If they do need Online Activation then would that be through Justflights website ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, epicdemon99 said:

I am having a similar problem, I bought World of Subways 3 in 2013 and now I can't do online activation because the launcher crashes 

Please open your own topic for this one because it is not really related to the question being asked in this topic.

Up untill very recently I have only bought Boxed CD's becuase of all the complications that come with online activation, I hate it !

• Deputy Sheriffs

if Justflight provides the standard Aerosoft installer there should be no online activation, despite some products outside flightsimulation

So if I buy a Justflight download flightsim product from Aerosoft then I will not have to do any online activation.  Are you 100% sure ?

then I will proceed to buy from Aerosoft.

Thank you.

Archived