Updated GSX Files

Sorry, but the problem that GSX asks me to open the aft cargo door although it is already open still persists in my FSX, even with your files, @Ben F..

So even if this leads me to ask another stupid question instead of answering a sensible one (;)): Can anyone help? Apparently, at least with the files in the new 1.0.0.4 installer combined with Rafail's GSX files, I don't seem to be the only person who still has problems with GSX. See other statements by affected users and my original question regarding that problem here.

vor 1 minute, Tommius sagte:

You can pick an option so that GSX ignores the door (Wether they are open or closed). Edit the aircraft, then chose to ignore the door.

But why should I want GSX to ignore the door? I want it to unload the luggage from the plane - isn't that impossible if it shall ignore the door?

vor 5 Minuten, Tommius sagte:

It loads and unloads the Luggage wether the door is open or closed, that's what that option does. So you don't need to open the door.

But unloading luggage through a closed door is not a realistic scenario. That's why I'm asking for any kind of files or update that finally makes it possible also for my GSX to unload the luggage properly through the open aft cargo door, without having to edit the aircraft in GSX even further. Thank you anyway.

Archived