PMDG 777-300

marcognition

HI!

Can someone make available the download for the PMDG 777-300 Build version 1.10.8414 (Released 27JUL17) on a fileshare or something?

As the PMDG B777-300 file is incorrectly listed on AEROSOFT shop as 1.10.8414, but it isn't *(it's not the correct latest from July 2017, as one can see from the three included screen-shots from my downloads from all three servers yesterday)*.

PMDG refers me to the aerosoft site as i purchased all my PMDG modules from them, and, in spite of my efforts to point out that the version is incorrectly listed, no corrective measure have been taken.

I'm getting a little tired of getting messages from the PMDG Operations Centre telling me of a new version of B777-300 which Aerosoft clearly does not have available to download.

Thanks in advance for help or advice,

Marco

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you downloading from the German site? The others, especially the US one, have had issues such as you describe. Also, there's no chance of getting the file from anywhere else. PMDG is quite strict about sourcing their files.

Thank you to you both for your feeback.

I did all of the above and no change at all. I used the German mirror link on my account and I'm still getting v1.10.8386 instead of v 1.10.8414. I am really stymied.

I even installed a completely new browser as well.

I'm hypothesising that both of you are using the "new shop" interface?

My PMDG purchases pre-date  February 2017 (the B777-300 was purchased in June last year).

Regards,

Marco

The file available is not the correct version B777-300. The version on your server is still mislabelled.

Screen shot included.

PMDG updater still saying file version is not the latest too.

Regards,

Marco

Archived