CRJ Manager won't open, can't find FSX path

Hi! When i try to launch the CRJ manager I get the following error message:

"Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration or Steam edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3d (v.2x or v.3x) path could not be found!"

I use the CRJ in FSX:SE installed in the normal path. Any ideas? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you manually moved your FSX:SE installation after having installed it initially?

Have you ever had FSX (MS version) installed on your machine, prior to FSX:SE?

Please press Windows + R, type "regedit" and press Return. This should open the Registry Editor. Now go to this path: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator - Steam Edition"

There should be one entry called "Co-Existence" in there. We need to know whether this is 0 or 1

Next, go to the sub-path "10.0" and look at the AppPath entry. Does its value match the path to your FSX-SE installation?

I had co-existence at '1' and the correct path to the Steam installation.

With parallel installations of FSX-MS/-SE and the CRJ only installed in Steam, the manager didn't work.

Just installed the CRJ in FSX-MS as well and found the manager there working (the manager installed in FSX-MS, that is).

Just for fun went to my Steam installation, started the manager from there, and now that manager works as well?!?

(Both manager locations can see both FSX installations now.)

I'm having issues with this as well. I have co-existence at '1' and the correct path to the Steam installation.  Should I install it to both MS and Steam editions? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived