Orbx ObjectFlow 2

VBV001

Since yesterday I have a  problem. When I start P3D v4 without Simstarter everythings goes wel.

But when I start it witin simstarter it will load P3D but when I want to start a flight i get a CTD. 

I did a test and it seems that simstarter has a problem with the new Orbx ObjectFlow 2.

Something to look into.

Regards,

Cor

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well and as the new Objectflow dll is still in Beta, there is no need to report problems here. It makes more sense to wait till this very specific dll is RTM and many things can change until.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And to add to Otto: when you applied over at Orbx for Fastlane you explicitly accepted your system might become unstable (due to it's open beta status). 

Orbx provided you with a feedback link. Please use that to let them know of your problem with their beta version. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Developer
vor 18 Stunden , VBV001 sagte:

Since yesterday I have a  problem. When I start P3D v4 without Simstarter everythings goes wel.

But when I start it witin simstarter it will load P3D but when I want to start a flight i get a CTD. 

I did a test and it seems that simstarter has a problem with the new Orbx ObjectFlow 2.

Something to look into.

Regards,

Cor

Looks like ObjectFlow2 caused to crash if a 3rd Party start PREPAR3D.EXE.

ORBX investigates on that.

See:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/139459-another-crash-at-startup-report/

At the moment I have no idea why SIMstarter NG could be the cause of this issue. Works since FSX with all 3rd party AddOns (and ObjectFlow) never got such problems. That does not mean that I wont investigate in that but for now no idea why SIMstarter can cause such issue. But let's see. ObjectFlow2 has beta status I am sure they are working on that.

Archived