No runways for LGSM on arrival

gizmogwai

Hi,

If you select LGSM (default scenary btw) as destination on the MCDU FPLN page (origin does not matter) and then go on the DEP/ARR page and select LGSM, there're no runways listed on the right part of the MCDU, only STARs on the left. Additionally, If you click on any button on the right of the MCDU, it makes the sim crash (P3Dv4). No issue with LGSM as departure, the runways are shown as expected.

Btw, this CRJ is really nice work, congrat to the team ! I wasn't planning on buying it but as it seems we'll have to wait some time to get an A320 for P3Dv4, I finally decided to buy it and I'm really not disappointed. Very nice plane and it's really fun to fly it with less automation than we're often used to !

Weird, i just tested this with P3DV4, aircraft is at LKPR and flightplan is for LGSM, i have runways visible at the arrival page. 

Please login to display this image.

I did some more tests and it's happening with the default Nav DB (so last cycle of Aerosoft Navdata). If I use the latest Navigraph DB, I see the runways as expected.

@Miksu77 : Could you confirm you use Navigraph ?

38 minutes ago, gizmogwai said:

I did some more tests and it's happening with the default Nav DB (so last cycle of Aerosoft Navdata). If I use the latest Navigraph DB, I see the runways as expected.

@Miksu77 : Could you confirm you use Navigraph ?

Yes im using Navigraph data

Archived