Throttle Not Working

I recently bought the Airbus Bundle for P3D. I have been having trouble with the throttle. Every other axis works on the Aerosoft Airbus A320 Family but, I have been having trouble with the throttle. Whenever I try to set the throttle to full it will just stay at idle but when I attempt reverse it works. I did configure the joystick axis on the Aerosoft Launcher the game settings and FSUIPC I have been trying to fix it for more than a day and still the throttle doesn't work.

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, Not_A_Pro said:

did configure the joystick axis on the Aerosoft Launcher the game settings and FSUIPC I have been trying to fix it for more than a day and still the throttle doesn't work.

Forget the launcher it is not meant to be used for the Airbus. To get the throttle working FSUIPC is not needed. simply make the correct settings un the Airbus Configurator and make the correct asignments in you sim.

BTW. what version of P3D are you using?

Archived