P3D A320 Logging Fail & other

louis05

I am having various issues and I'll list them all here in the hope that there is a common underlying issue that can be fixed behind these all.

I am repeatedly getting "Logging Failed" errors when P3D is loading any of the Aerosoft A320 / A321 vehicles. Then if I change state the aircraft automatically goes to cold and dark even if I didn't select the cold and dark state.

When the IRS is aligned and I attempt to input a four letter airport code into the FMC, it doesn't recognise the airport code and requests a lateral position for the airport.

I have looked at a few similar posts in the forum and believe I have taken the necessary steps to make sure simconnect is installed for P3D v3. I have also installed the MS Visual C++ redistributable that has all the different versions back to 2005 in it, and re-booted.

Also I have an A320 (Aerosoft) set as the default aircraft when I open P3D and then if I attempt to change to a different aerosoft vehicle then P3D crashes.

Also I previously had the Saitek throttle input working but again it has stopped recognising throttle input 

I tried reinstalling but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm running windows 10.

• 11 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
vor 39 Minuten, Trevor11350 sagte:

Hello, I have the same issue, did you manage to sort it?

Which issue do you have, please describe in detail?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

In your first post you wrote that you are using P3D. You then wrote that you are using FSX:SE.

Are you using both simulators? And are you having the same problem in both simulators?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 9:25 PM, Tom A320 said:

In your first post you wrote that you are using P3D. You then wrote that you are using FSX:SE.

Are you using both simulators? And are you having the same problem in both simulators?

No I never said that I was using P3D - I am using FSX:SE and it's been fine before on the same pc installed into the same place.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This happens if you hijack someone else's topic. Please open your own topic to make it possible to handle your problem on a totally different simulator separately.

• 3 months later...

Archived