When will PMDG 777-200 DVD be updated?

randylb

HI,

I've had good experience with both the PMDG 777-200 (Aerosoft DVD) and the expansion 777-300 (PMDG) until recently.

PMDG latest update to the -300 requires the 777-200 be at version 1.10.8414.

As of this morning, the Aerosoft support is still at version 1.10.8395.

The attached readme dated release as 7-27 but to expect a day or 2 delay if downloading the update from Aerosoft.

A request to PMDG for a link to the -300 that IS compatible with the version offered at Aerosoft resulted in :

"Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help with this issue as the files were sent to Aerosoft to publish.  When they actually publish them is an internal decision and only they can tell you when it will happen.  This is why we recommend purchasing directly from us to avoid having to wait for updates."

It was a much appreciated GIFT. (the DVD)

Can anyone tell me when we can expect the 777-200 to be updated at the Aerosoft Support site?

Version 1.10.8414?

I'm tempted to uninstall the operation center and just go looking for updates when an issue is actually incurred rather than chasing the elusive latest/greatest which results in this kind of problem.

It worked fine before the updates released to me!

Please login to display this image.

The same applies to PMDG 737-800/900 NGX Base Package FSX in the Aerosoft update database.

Aerosoft Update database version 1.20.8396

PMDG delivers version 1.20.8413.

Thanks in advance.

Archived