CRJ 700 mini dump crash

Would you please download AppCrashView, and use it to open the data for the crash, and inside the data would you please locate the "Faulty Module" and let u know what it is?  Please also tell us what you wee doing when the crash occurred, and post your complete system specs.  Also, zip the minidump file and attach it to your reply here.

By the way... the text of the scree shot was really, really small.  Not necessary now, but if you have to post it again, could you please make it larger and more easy to read?  Thanks!

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 4 Stunden , CaribbeanCLANK sagte:

BTW, what program are you using to view the dump file?

He's using visual studio 2015. But you need the source file to get all displayed correct.

Update....

I uninstalled ALL addons and P3D v4 and formatted the SSD (not my OS drive, but just the drive that P3D was installed on).  I then deleted the various Lockheed folders to ensure a clean uninstall.  I rebooted and reinstalled P3D and then rebooted again.

I downloaded the CRJ from the EU mirror using Firefox Downloadthemall download manager with Windows Defender realtime protection turned off!!  I installed the CRJ and RAAS with windows defender realtime protection turned off and then rebooted the pc.

I then started P3d .... and then got the same minidump error!!!!!!!  THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are two dump files:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1knnxzbty78eje3/ASCRJ_MiniDump8_5_2017_18_4_59.dmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3auhhv0qq451wvh/ASCRJ_MiniDump8_5_2017_18_16_41.dmp?dl=0

Archived