Finished the KLAX-KMRY Tutorial: A few questions please

First off - Fabulous job on the CRJ. I love learning new aircraft and I like how different this is from the NGX. Can't wait to see how the A320 comes out.

On to my questions:

- I was going to ask about the runway Ident sounds, but saw the post about that and just made the changes to the tutorial .fxml. I'll report back if it still persists. Reading through the post about this issue, I was unaware that it's important to spawn with an aircraft other than the CRJ. I haven't been doing this - I'll make sure I do moving forward. 

- Is it possible to lower the yoke as it's able to in the NGX? The view to the displays behind the yoke is obstructed. 

- Noticing some weirdness with Chaseplane. Normally I can switch back and forth from inside to outside views. But in the CRJ, when I switch back to an inside view from outside, the camera is switched off the Chaseplane camera in the current view. I have to then manually go into the P3d menu bar, open 'change current view / Cockpit and then select the Chaseplane camera. Anyone else experiencing this? I had previously remapped my key bindings so the keypad numbers only respond to Chaseplane. 

18 minutes ago, bhorv67 said:

- Is it possible to lower the yoke as it's able to in the NGX? The view to the displays behind the yoke is obstructed.

If you click the airspeed limitations placard, it will hide the yoke.

To fix chaseplane you have to delete the cache file in the ChasePlane folder. Check the pin topics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, AV8R Arky said:

If you click the airspeed limitations placard, it will hide the yoke.

I've found the area on the airspeed limitations placard where 'Toggle yoke' is displayed, but when I click on it (left or right, single or double), nothing happens. The yoke doesn't move. 

6 hours ago, bhorv67 said:

I've found the area on the airspeed limitations placard where 'Toggle yoke' is displayed, but when I click on it (left or right, single or double), nothing happens. The yoke doesn't move. 

Load in a default aircraft first, on the ramp then go up to the menu to change to the CRJ

5 hours ago, gear up and off said:

Load in a default aircraft first, on the ramp then go up to the menu to change to the CRJ

Doesn't always guarantee the yoke will hide, at least for me. Been doing that for every flight, yet the yoke has only hidden in one session. Thankfully it doesn't cover any displays, but it makes accessing the panel to the left of the PFD a real pain. 

Archived