Aircraft delay in roll mode

Hi all at Aerosoft and Digital Aviation,
First of all, thank you for a beautiful product! It's a really fun aircraft to fly, and I'm very happy about the level of system-simulation. :)

THough, I do have an issue to report.

When the aircraft is flying with AP engaged and is approaching a turn, the cockpit displays indicate that the aircraft is turning, but it's actually flying at the same attitude as before the turn. Then half a second after, the movement kicks in, but way to much, making the feeling that it is crabbing in the turn. These occurrences sometimes have an impact of vertical decent as well, by putting the aircraft in a much steeper pitch then i had set it up for.

I hope that was an understandable description of my issue. If you have knowledge of how the FSLabs A32X behaved in turns with wrong Active Sky settings, then it both looks and feels exactly like that. I can try to provide a video if needed. This problem does not occur when flying it by hand. 

Using AS16, and I've tried to put the "Maximum turbulence" down to 30, but that didn't affect anything.

Kind regards

Kim

I can confirm I have the same problem. Again only in autopilot mode. As the aircraft banks into the turn it continues flying with no appreciable change in heading then suddenly gets a very fast yaw rate to catch up. It's almost as if the FDE is lagging (could be computer/detail settings influenced).

I will try investigating further with different detail settings to try and isolate the problem.

So far though a very big well done!

I will download a new installer and try to install it again, just to check that option out. I haven't heard or seen anyone else with this problem (except MrNelz in this thread), so that might solve it. I'll report back.

I can confirm a similiar behaviour. I did three flights and this anormaly happens only during descent. No problems while climbing. Sometimes there where strange VS corrections during this kind of turn too. Like changing from -1.8ft/m to +2.0 ft/m

I have the newest version installed.

hi all,

just to add that I noticed the same behave very strongly a few flights ago shooting an ILS on AP at KPBI ... had it again less invasively

also on more recent flights at LIML ... both while flying the ILS AP as MAN ... very annoying ... could it be weather related? I'm on P3D4 and

use AS ...

francesco

Archived