Aerosoft BETA Testing

GlassJam

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is no general application form. When additional testers are needed AS asks for them here in the forum.

A good and solid forum reputation along with good knowledge about the product to be tested is a precondition to be accepted as tester.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The requests are usually posted into the preview topics of the products which are currently under development. So you would need to follow them (for the product you are interested in) closely as the time frame for applications is usually not longer than 1-2 days.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To expand on what Tom said about "good knowledge of the product," that's the real thing, not the sim product of course. With aircraft, preference is given to those with IRL pilot or mechanic/engineer experience on the actual aircraft.

• Aerosoft

But what Tom wrote about your Forum Status is also absolutely vital. We have very little to go on when we select testers, but somebody with a high score is sure to have been nice, patient and helpful to other users and those are characteristics I will always look for.

But what Tom wrote about your Forum Status is also absolutely vital. We have very little to go on when we select testers, but somebody with a high score is sure to have been nice, patient and helpful to other users and those are characteristics I will always look for.

I'm just a grumpy old man IRL

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Archived