CRJ Sounds

Can you please help me in a bit more detail, what do the Ambient, Avionics and Cabin sounds represent in CRJ Manager. It seem like the cabin sounds are too loud. i cannot even hear the ground roll and the button switch sounds.

Thank you

My questions is, Does the Ambient Sound represent the fans and the cockpit environment sounds? Because i turned it down but there seem to have no sound change. I turned all sounds down in the CRJ manager and saved it, but there was no change in sounds when I loaded the plane. It was still very loud

Thank you

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

What exactly is not clear about those names? They seem fully self explanatory and they do function as expected for me.

29 minutes ago, nikita1234 said:

My questions is, Does the Ambient Sound represent the fans and the cockpit environment sounds? Because i turned it down but there seem to have no sound change. I turned all sounds down in the CRJ manager and saved it, but there was no change in sounds when I loaded the plane. It was still very loud

Thank you

Ironically I had the same question at first!  At first reading thought "Ambient"  referred to the cockpit surrounding sound (ie: avionics, fans, etc).  After experimenting found that not to be the case.  My guess is ambient = engine, avionics = the cockpit fans, etc, and cabin refers to the announcements? 

For what it's worth, I found I had to load the aircraft, tweak the sounds, then reload the aircraft again to notice any changes.  

Archived