1st shots with the new American Eagle CRJ

Made some mods to Holgi's excellent AE paint to add more detail to the CRJs PSA flies.

I adjusted the silver a bit as well.

Please login to display this image.

57 minutes ago, Aharon said:

I predict that famous Steve Dra will make 100 repaints of 100 airlines on this new payware add on plane :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL...Your prediction, if we were back in the old days, would be valid. ;)

But since I officially "retired" from assembly line painting a few years back, we'll never see the production numbers I could put up back then.

I haven't created my own fuse master from the paintkit yet, so that in itself will slow any paints I may release.    Plus I'm still waiting on word if I can release modified textures out of Holgi's paintkit.

Anyway, I'll be flying this bird more than I'll be painting it....which is a change from my last few purchases, hehe.

I also edited the blue a bit on the Delta -900....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have a great time flying more flights in your happy retirement!!! 

If you feel inch to paint again,  winter beaten dirt or clean Finnair livery on SGA A300 would be appreciated as nobody painted that or if you prefer, you can fix the stripes of your AMAZING grey Eastern livery that you painted for me :)

Regards,

Aharon

4 minutes ago, Aharon said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have a great time flying more flights in your happy retirement!!! 

If you feel inch to paint again,  winter beaten dirt or clean Finnair livery on SGA A300 would be appreciated as nobody painted that or if you prefer, you can fix the stripes of your AMAZING grey Eastern livery that you painted for me :)

Regards,

Aharon

Hehe, I had a feeling that paint would come up Aharon :D 

Sadly I lost my old SGA master kits to a lightning strike that took out my HDD and the drive in the other computer I had them backed up on (Well, it destroyed just about every electronic device that was plugged in since we determined it was a "positive stroke" bolt, and it hit the transformer on the light pole that fed electricity into my house. :blink:  I have my files backed up to the cloud these days since that incident)

Anyway....if you can PM me with the details of the issue (I think it was the cheat line was misplaced), and resend any notes we sent back and forth waaaaay back when, I'll see if I can get the SGA Eastern A300 properly done for ya. 

5 hours ago, steve dra said:

Anyway....if you can PM me with the details of the issue (I think it was the cheat line was misplaced), and resend any notes we sent back and forth waaaaay back when, I'll see if I can get the SGA Eastern A300 properly done for ya. 

Shalom Steve,

Yikes  Sorry to hear about your hard drives being fried by thunderstorms' lighting that ruined tons tons of your amazing painting masterpieces.  That is why I always have external portable backup drives and powerful APC surge protectors.

I sent you PM via Aerosoft pm system a copy of entire communication between you and me on the subject of Eastern livery so that you can see whole messages. I also sent you a copy of same messages to you via PM via Avsim pm system.  Hope this helps you.

Once again, thanks for your kindness.

Regards,

Aharon

Archived