Some bugs maybe..

CRJ bug list

I have tried resized the pop up window.. eg MCDU.. Not possible.. Then I undock resize arrow came <-> and it got selected until I tried to resize then suddenly CTD.

I was flying and climbing and TCAS was off… In the radio I switched on TA ONLY and the rings for Traffic on ND display came on after pressing TCS capt side panel ref. 7.  But stil TCAS off on ND display.

Then I wanted to switch on the radar and I pressed the RDR/Ter button and CTD. (Cpt sidepanel ref.  7)

On the autopilot what is XFR and TURB button?

Awesome plane.. The engines and the environment sound very silent?

Regards

Jens

Please login to display this image.

15 minutes ago, Jens Michlas said:

I have tried resized the pop up window.. eg MCDU.. Not possible.. Then I undock resize arrow came <-> and it got selected until I tried to resize then suddenly CTD.

The MCDU window shouldn't be resizable. At least it's set to sizeable=0 in the panel.cfg file. On my system the mouse pointer doesn't even show.

Can you please upload your panel.cfg (<Sim-Mainfolder>\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-700\panel - replace by CRJ-900 if you tested that). I would like to check something.

I suggest its resizeable because i does not look nice during popup. 

32 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

The MCDU window shouldn't be resizable. At least it's set to sizeable=0 in the panel.cfg file. On my system the mouse pointer doesn't even show.

Can you please upload your panel.cfg (<Sim-Mainfolder>\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-700\panel - replace by CRJ-900 if you tested that). I would like to check something.

Here from CRJ-700

And thank you for the awesome bird.:wub:

Best Regards

Jens

panel.cfg

44 minutes ago, Propane said:

Make sure you have actually switched on the transponder with the rotating three position switch on the left side of the center pedestal. It's labeled 1 on the left, blank in the middle position and 2 on the right. Corresponding to left (1) transponder and right (2) transponder.

XFR is to have the autopilot coupled to the right side avionics (copilot side). On with green lights is right side coupled, off without the lights is left side coupled. 

TURB is for turbulence mode. In this mode the autopilot is less 'sensitive' so to speak. It will react less aggressive and kind of ride the turbulence instead of chasing after the flight director aggressively.

Thank you Propane.

Jens :)

1 hour ago, Jens Michlas said:

I was flying and climbing and TCAS was off… In the radio I switched on TA ONLY and the rings for Traffic on ND display came on after pressing TCS capt side panel ref. 7.  But stil TCAS off on ND display.

I have the same issue in V4. TCAS does not want to activate for some reason. Even with TA Only or Auto, TCS rings show but shows "off" as the status on the ND.

Cheers,

9 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Thanks. It shows sizeable=0 just as it should. I'm wondering why you get a resize mouse pointer at all. Which simulator do you use? Or do you mean MFD and not MCDU?

This is interesting.

1. My third start of the plane in P3D v4 gave a nice pop up.. The others was pulled twice the width and same hight.  My point was to make the above popup as it is now.

What I did was undock and tried to pull the frame of the popup which gave the CTD..

The below picture show the white frame but nothing happens now no CTD. 

In PMDG planes the windows and CDUs "have wrong size"  maybe because I cant figure out the configuration.

But this problem is solved since the 3 load of the CRJ have solved the issue...

"Maybe the AI have learned about my Triblehead2go" HA Ha.. 

TripleHead2go? I haven't heard about these in a long time. I didn't know that they're still around. Mathijs uses one of these ultrawide screen displays but that's about the biggest aspect ratio we tested.

I hope it keeps working now and doesn't occur again. In general I don't believe in the self-healing powers of software ;)

Hi,

after the first two flights, i´ve found three points.

1. The CRJ often starts shortly in the opposite direction at routing waypoint change

2. In the Load Manager, with push at FULL Load i´ve 1 pax more in the business class as seats exist (12 at the CRJ 900 and 10 at the CRJ 700) seats are 11 and 9. With manually setting of the paxe i´ve only the 11 or 9

3. The MCDU is difficult to recognize and is as separate window not illuminated at night and can not be increased

Overall, the airplane makes you want more.

Just a tiny insignificant bug: the CRJ 900 checklist BombardierCRJ900_check.htm refers to the CRJ 700 (twice, pretty much at the top of the document)

Also, the weights for station_load.X in aircraft.cfg appear not to match the (max) values given in the CRJ Manager.

Peter

19 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

Just a tiny insignificant bug: the CRJ 900 checklist BombardierCRJ900_check.htm refers to the CRJ 700 (twice, pretty much at the top of the document)

Also, the weights for station_load.X in aircraft.cfg appear not to match the (max) values given in the CRJ Manager.

Peter

Weights in aircraft.cfg are never altered. They are either set directly in FS or stored in a flight file.

On 3/8/2017 at 0:54 AM, Jens Michlas said:

This is interesting.

1. My third start of the plane in P3D v4 gave a nice pop up.. The others was pulled twice the width and same hight.  My point was to make the above popup as it is now.

What I did was undock and tried to pull the frame of the popup which gave the CTD..

The below picture show the white frame but nothing happens now no CTD. 

In PMDG planes the windows and CDUs "have wrong size"  maybe because I cant figure out the configuration.

But this problem is solved since the 3 load of the CRJ have solved the issue...

"Maybe the AI have learned about my Triblehead2go" HA Ha.. 

Just for clarifying... 

This popup showed itself again after the hotfix.. and restart.. ..  Flight date 3 august.

In did also missed the radar and terrain radar.  I notised that when i landed in Corfu :) the terrain rader was visible with yellow info.  But I miss alot of info from Radar and Terrain radar.. 
I haven't checked the manual on this... yet B)

Thank you.. 

Jens:)

Archived