Displays zoomed in

Any help all of the displays including the tablet are zoomed in but when i click on them it is fine. Running P3D v4 , Windows 10 Pro. 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Yes. There is some tool that changes the config file in V4 in an incorrect way. This was an option in FSX that was removed in P3D v4 but this tool still forces it. Just delete your P3D.cfg file and all will be well

So many of these tweak tools mess up stuff.

I am having the same problem. I am running the CRJ in FSX SP2 and Windows 7 x64, and I do not have Ezdok or any other tool which modifies the panel.cfg. I also noticed that I do not have the CRJ under the Add-Ons menu. Please help.

I sent rason77 a message and asked him to tell us how he fixed it.

2 hours ago, ckovoor said:

I also noticed that I do not have the CRJ under the Add-Ons menu

This is OK. The menu has been long gone but the manual hasn't been updated (my fault. I didn't tell Mathijs about it)

Dear Hans,

I have found the cause of this 'zoomed display' problem (at least in my own setup). As I have a multi-monitor setup (6 x 1920x1080) in which the Server is generally and exclusively used for 2-D panels (and the scenery views relegated to 8 networked WidevieW Clients) I had unchecked the High-Resolution 3-D virtual cockpit option in FSX/Settings/Display:

Selecting the option once again (as above) solved the problems with the displays:

However, this comes with a frame-rate hit (especially since I have opened such 3-D views over 6 widescreen monitors. So in order to mitigate this impact I want to request that 2-D popups be also provided for Dave and for the Radio displays, because the popups do not suffer from this problem, even when one uses the 2-D option. This request has been made by other users as well (though for different reasons).

Thank you for your help.

Archived