August's 2017 Screen-Shot Contest: - TAILS

On 07/08/2017 at 11:30 PM, Roelio said:

Q400 at Palm Springs

WOW. Awesome screenshot! What addons are you using to get that haze and the colours? 

On 14-8-2017 at 2:53 PM, Tatave said:

WOW. Awesome screenshot! What addons are you using to get that haze and the colours? 

The only addon that I used for the weather was REX4 Texture Direct. REX gives the haze a color, depending on the skycolor at that moment. The haze itself is just native P3D

First: I do NOT want to take part at the contest and do not want to win because I won a contest before. But anyways I´ve got screenshots of a C172 KLM Aeroclub laying around on my disk and where is a better place to share it than here :D Oh yea, the flight was from Den Helder airport to Lelystad.

Please login to display this image.

Oh yea IDK if that counts as a tail but here are my buddies chilling with me in the C172 tail, Hehe:

But anyways good luck to everyone :D

Well, i am in. Using AS Twin Otter Extended. This is right b4 ENVA in p3d v4 - 4k view. Click picture for full size

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:59 PM, geir_haukland said:

why empty posts? jusk askin

I had a beautiful tail picture to post in the competition, but by the time I'd posted it in the forum you couldn't see because it was too dark, couldn't see any way to delete posts and didn't really have any comments about any other entries so just tried to leave it as blank as possible

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 8/5/2017 at 9:01 PM, edetroit said:

My beloved Freighter Girls! :wub:

Congratulations to Captain Picaso for winning the August Screen-shot contest..  Ed has been able to re-create and bring many classic paint schemes to life with his repaints.

Email to follow shortly.

Thank you very much Kroswynd. I am very surprised no-one else went for the multiple tails in shot. I was really looking forward to Emirates tails at Dubai for example.

Just found this awesome RW shot. http://www.airliners.net/photo/Czech-Republic-Air-Force/Saab-JAS-39C-Gripen/4449865/L?qsp=eJwljDEOwkAMBP%2BydRqCRHEd8AAo%2BIDls5JIgbNsF0RR/p67pJvZlWYFl1/IPz6LChJcyHhEByWjryOt0LFEeVLIUGxBuvQdvFg8KiPX%2Bc4sGpJx7i/LYu0S56MztG7fUOx92vVWNU%2BuMx0VCZpmbNsOgacu7w%3D%3D 

Archived