Evening Good People,

Trust you all are well. 

Sure this question has been asked, but I am not getting anything on a search..... so here goes.... 

I am just wondering, when will see another PFPX update? Its been ages now since the TFDI 717 saw the light, and PFPX still doesn't support export to this aircraft? Even the "Freebie" Flightplanners have been supporting this for months now already....

Thanx!

Reinhardt

I see now this has been asked numerous times, apologies for my double post.... would be nice to get some word from the developers though.... 

I don't own the TFDI 717, but as far as I know it uses an xml format for it's flight plans. I'm away from my simming PC right now, but I was under the impression that PFPX can export in xml format?

Write flightsimsoft a support ticket. I did that requesting an export feature to ixeg 737. They wanted me to send them the export to path and an example flightplan. (whatever that means)

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I'm going to jump on this band wagon too.  There have been several key aircrafts that have been added to the flight sim world and PFPX is falling behind.  We need FSLabs A320, Majestic Dash 8, TFDi 717, GTN750/650 and PMDG 747 to name a few.  I mean common on, I know you're busy with the RJ and Buses but you haven't updated the available export list since...gosh knows when.  Let's get up to speed. 

17 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I'm going to jump on this band wagon too.  There have been several key aircrafts that have been added to the flight sim world and PFPX is falling behind.  We need FSLabs A320, Majestic Dash 8, TFDi 717, GTN750/650 and PMDG 747 to name a few.  I mean common on, I know you're busy with the RJ and Buses but you haven't updated the available export list since...gosh knows when.  Let's get up to speed. 

FSL A320 and PMDG 747 are already supported.

If you go to the "export" option where are those two aircraft listed?  What I'm saying is that you shouldn't have 15 different ways to export a flight plan into the FMS.  What is most enjoyable about this program is that when you export, it sends it directly to that programs FMS directory.  No downloading, no having to copy files, etc.

14 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

If you go to the "export" option where are those two aircraft listed?  What I'm saying is that you shouldn't have 15 different ways to export a flight plan into the FMS.  What is most enjoyable about this program is that when you export, it sends it directly to that programs FMS directory.  No downloading, no having to copy files, etc.

The FSL A320 uses the documented AOC function, either print or save the OFP, page 32 of the FSL manual. Alternatively send one of the FSX or P3D .pln files to PUBLIC-DOCUMENT\FSLabs\Routes\

PMDG's 747 has been supported since PFPX release. I guess you refer to the 747v2 in P3D ? The 747 will read ANY of the PMDG flightplan folders ie PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS, PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\NGX, PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777 in addition to a dedicated 747 folder. You can set the 747 export path as required, already posted in this forum. Additionally the new path is already implemented for the next version release as posted by the dev.

Gang, I'm aware of the "alternative" means to upload flight plans to those a/c (FSLabs and the 747).  Thank you.  

What I would like to see is PFPX export the FLT PLNS similar to the other a/c listed in the export menu.  One reason I purchased this product was it consolidated all the exports with a hit of one button.  

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, wanthuyr said:

Hello everyone,

Any news regarding exporting flight plans/company routes from PFPX to A320 FSLabs and B-717 TFDi?

Thanks.

The FSL A320 is already supported by the .pln format, OFP save and OFP print depending on your setup.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Summer last year the question about majestic dash 8 was asked. But no answer came from FightSimCom.

Now the question again: will PFPX support export flight plans in majestic dash 8 format?

Archived