Violent Aileron Flutter/Shake

Just now, mopperle said:

Which sim?

What exact version of the Airbus?

Howe may fps do you get?

Any weather addon?

fsx, extended, not exactly sure on that one, as16. thank you for the fast reply! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

latest version is 1.31, and you should have stable 18fps minimum and you should turn down the turbulence effects to about 50% in AS16 as the default setting is totally unrealistic

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, should fix it

Just now, pilot_with_adhd said:

what should i set my target fpm at? 18?

No, no, you shouldn't limit your target frame rate. The Airbus needs at least stable 18fps, due to its realtime calculation of the Fly-By-Wire systemm. The more fps the better, but at least 18 fps.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I told you NOT to target at 18 fps !!!

To see how many fps you get press Shift+Z untill you see the number

Also, what hardware do you have? CPU, GPU....

• Deputy Sheriffs

seems you have an old PC (laptop?) and also very low memory. Only solution is too lower the settings in FSX significantly, not the lowest possible setting, but at least one notch above. This is a trial and error solution, as there are no ggeneral rules. Also set your target frame rate to unlimited!

Maybe AS16 is too much for your PC. The combination of highend addons with lowend hardware is always a problem.

Archived