OFP request and "Message To Crew" code.

Hey there! Just wondering, how do I add Message To Crew into the OFP .txt file. Wanted to add notes inside am unable ti unless its under flight plan remarks code.

Req for OFP:

I would love to have an OFP from Air Bridge Cargo. I had an original copy and wanted to make an OFP template but have no idea where it is now.

Thank you very much!

Muhammad Firdaus Bin Raja Ali (Call me Muhammad or Firdaus, any of them is fine.)

Muhammad:

There are two Remarks type fields you can use in the OFP:

1.  Under the General Tab/ Route   Remarks ( I think this is the one you saw)

This field is referenced in the OFP template as  <&RouteRemarks>

2.  Under the Advanced Tab, Remarks section.  OFP Remarks.

This field is displayed  as  <&Remarks>   ( Note  this has to be encapsulated between  <&Remarks_Begin> <&Remarks> <&Remarks_End>

You can use these fields to display what you want.  If you put a heading of Message To Crew   and use the value from the OFP Remarks  that will display those remarks for your message.

There are 2 other remarks fields on the OFP pages,  that are not displayable from the OFP  fields - Message to Crew and Dispatcher Remarks  The latter ( Dispatcher Remarks ) will  show up on the  Schedule List  in the remarks column  when you release a flight(or create a new schedule entry)

This allows you to annotate entries in the schedule.

Do you know also the command for a route from the departure airport to the redispatch airport, and from the redispatch fix to the arrival airport?

18 hours ago, bcars said:

Muhammed:

Update:

I found the  Message To Crew.    The  OFP Field Name  is   <&MsgToCrew>

Thanks bcars! I looked up in the flight plan template pdf but wasn't able to find it. Probably an old copy. Thanks a lot!

Archived