#1 Key to Start Checklist NOT Working

Juergen2

Hi,

I had to re-install windows 10 and all addons lately.

Prior to the reinstall I used the # 1 key to start the "Cockpit Preparation Checklist" - No Problem. Now the # 1 key does not work any longer and I need to press the LSK on the MCDU to start the checklist.

Any ideas what I could check?

Thanks for help

Juergen Mader

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe it is assigned to something else. So check your keyboard assingments in FSX. In worst case another software outside the sim uses it.

Hi,

I checked, the key is NOT assigned in FSX, however EZCA2 assigns the keys 1 through 4 .

And there is the problem, it does not let me delete the keyassignment at this point. Need to go on their Forum to find out.

But thanks for help

Hi,

I posted the question on the EZCA2 forum and basically received the answer that it works with ECA2. So I deleted the "1" key from EZCA2 and it no effect on my issue with starting the checklist in the A320 & 321. So it must be within the A/C that does not allow me to start the checklist with the number"1" key.

Any other suggestion I could try??

Thanks for help

Juergen Mader

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you get the the name of the checklist along with a note to press 1 to press it displayed in the top rows of your screen? 

Archived