p3dv4 sim starter problem

BamaRedNeck

There are probably other, possibly easier ways, but I would open ..\SIMstarter NG\data\SIMstarter NG Settings.ini  and try changing "hidePlatformDialog=True" to "hidePlatformDialog=False".

Ernie

• Developer

Thank you. You are using v1.4.0 (rev. 1).

You need v1.5 from your download store.

...sorry, we should have seen that from your first screenshot which indicates the version. :O)

Please read:

this is what I downloaded from aerosoft and is discribed as version 1.5, and I have my serial key. I bought before v4 and was using with v3- v1401. do I need to rebuy it?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which download mirror have you used? The USA one by any chance. This one is lately known to be a few days behind the master download server in Germany.

So I suggest you download again, but this time from the German mirror.

ok redownloaded, this time used the germany link , used the usa link first time, this download was v1.5 and started no problem so am ok now thanks for all who replyed, am so happy to have simstarter back hats off to you mr pero great software.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Developer
vor 21 Stunden , ssimm42858 sagte:

ok redownloaded, this time used the germany link , used the usa link first time, this download was v1.5 and started no problem so am ok now thanks for all who replyed, am so happy to have simstarter back hats off to you mr pero great software.

Thank you!

Archived