Mega Airport Dusseldorf 2013 Afcad missing.

Christiaan

Not been to this airport for a long time, after trying JustSim EDDL I decided to remove the scenery and return to the Aerosoft  EDDL-2013 version.

I had Aerosoft temporary removed  to outside FSX, when I put it back I noticed that the aircrafts are not lined up to the gates on the yellow lines, also moving traffic did not follow the lines.

In the Mega Airport Dusseldorf 2013 folder I noticed that there was no Afcad, and that the airport was probably using the default Afcad as I have no other EDDL afcad in FSX as far as I could

see.

Maybe when I initially installed the Airport the Afcad was not included.

Any suggestions how I can get  my EDDL 2013 afcad.

Thanks for your advice,

After re-installing I had the same files as before so I did a bit of searching and found that the Afcad was in the Aerosoft Afd map.

The Afd was below the scenery in the library so I moved it into 2nd place after AES and it  is now fine.

Once again thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived