Lag issues ENVA

colabox

Just purchased this addon.

When looking from behind on any aircraft my fps drop to 10 and the whole sim lags and stutters. If i look from the sides the fps goes back to normal. FPS also drops in cockpit view. So basically, sim goes crazy when looking from behind of the aircraft, but doesnt when changing view (looking from left, right or wherever). Tried reinstalling. ENVA is priority 1 in scene library. What can be wrong?

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

What simulator is that? What aircraft? Any other add-ons loaded?

P3D V4. Any aircraft and i only got FTX Norway and Airports of Norway installed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can not confirm this. runs very smooth with all Orbx stuff installed (FTX Global, Norway and Vector). I assume that AoN is the problem.  In the past it always caused trouble when installed in combination with other addons. Did you install a v4 compatibel version? Maybe changing the order in the scenery library solves the problem or simply removing AoN.

• Aerosoft

As Otto wrote, I simply can't see that issue and I can't find any other issue like this in our support database.

The most obvious reason would be running out of memory but with P3D V4 that should not be an issue. Are you sure there are not airports loaded twise?

Whats weird is that it doesnt happen all the time. On a fresh install i got the lag immeadetly. But after testing further it looks like the lag is gone but pops up randomly (only from viewing from behind of the aircraft). I will do some more tests. Thank you for your advices!

Archived