FSDG Heraklion 2.1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please do what the topic instructed you to do to obtain the update. 

The launcher is an obsolete software. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

There shouldn't be any such products anymore. Aerosoft has removed the activation from their products over the last couple of years. So if you have such products get the latest version of them from either your shop account or the update database. 

I have Tons of Aerosoft FSX Addons and I have recently installed a few more over the weekend.

But there I have had no information from Aerosoft regarding these changes, I didn't know this,

But That's Fantastic News !  no more messing about with Activation limimitations !

Thanks,

But I am still trying to obtain the Heraklion update version 2.1 which has been released at least a year ago.

I bought my boxed cd from Aerosoft so I can't  get this update from FSDG.

TomA320 and Mopperle have both instructed me to send my serial Number and a request to support for this update which I am still waiting for a response for my message.

Why is this update listed on your update page for so long and yet when I click on it nothing happens ?

Thank you Sir but I have solved the problem by contacting FSDG and to my Surprise they gave me a new copy of the Heraklion 2.1 the same day as I contacted them and that was over the weekend too !

I am of course very disappointed with Aerosofts lack of Support as I have had a lot of correspondence  over the last few weeks and the replies that I have had have been stock replies by someone who obviously has not taken the time to read my messages properly. I have had no response to my last message I sent on my support ticket last Friday !

This is no way to treat a longstanding customer who has spent a small fortune on Aerosort products during the last 10 years ! ! !

Archived