CH Eclipse Yoke

Pasja

Hi,

I'm using the CH Eclipse Yoke in XP10, but after buying XP11 i do not get working the Yoke in XP11.

In my opinion I tried everything to solve it, but no success.

Any idea how to fix this.

Kind regards

Menno Venstra

In XP11 under "settings"Joystick by calibrating all the axis respond when I move the axis off the CH eclipse.

XP11 states that there are no images available,.

After pressing "Next" (twice) determining control's' center starts

In the middle column under 3 Throttle  I get the line"Throttles are CH Products Throttle Quadrant.

In the other axes numbers there are no reports of using CH products.

After loading the default Cessna with engines running it is impossible to   use the throttle and the mixture axes.

The throttle stays at  approximately 5%  and cannot be moved. The mixture axis has no reaction.

The p[itch, roll and rudder axes do react (so far so good)

So this is my problem.

Kind regards

Menno Venstra

On 25.7.2017 at 14:25, Pasja sagte:

After loading the default Cessna with engines running it is impossible to   use the throttle and the mixture axes.

Have you assigned a function to these axes after calibration? You need to tell X-Plane what you want to do with the axes of hardware. As long as "none" is written next to an axis, no function has been assigned to it.

Hi Mario,

Sorry for the delay in react to you.

I have assigned all the axes, that is not the problem.

Any other ideas?

Regards

Archived