Kink in airbus Flight Plan

Hi,

Have got the latest Nav Data Pro Database in FS Commander and my Airbus Bundle. I have created two Flights in FSC and they work perfectly on the Airbus. I did a Flight from Manchester to Zurich in FSC and loaded it into the Airbus FMS. I checked the Plan and it was OK with no discontinuity  Got nearly to Zurich and a Kink like a triangle appeared which was not there before. The Aircraft turned away from the Plan about 70 degrees back to try and follow the kink when the next bit off the kink appeared it did not turn back but ignored it an went straight on. I could not get back on the original plan whatever I did. Does this happen often when a perfect and checked Flight Plan suddenly goes wrong in flight or is it something I have done wrong.

Thank you and kind regards James.

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

Here is the Screenshot in question. This kink does not show on the Flightplan

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, this is real life and can also happen in the real aircraft like here:

Only solution: do your job as a real pilot would do. ;)

Thanks. I fly the aircraft on Managed Mode before it gets to the problem take heading control and fly through the loop and re-engage Managed Mode when past it and it goes back on the Flight Plan. Is this what you meant?

Kind regards James.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can either switch into selected mode and set a heading beyond the problem in the plan and then switch back to managed mode (like you wrote) or simply do a DIR TO the next way point after the problem. 

Archived